Wow, I feel lost! We have no internet at home till sometime next week. Our DSL modem bit the dust last night and after spending hours on the phone this morning, they finally figured that out. Guess I'll be keeping my laptop in the car and mooching off of any signal I can find. :) I am at Nate's work right now hooked into their wireless. See ya around sometime soon I hope!Friday, September 12, 2008
No internet!! :(
Wow, I feel lost! We have no internet at home till sometime next week. Our DSL modem bit the dust last night and after spending hours on the phone this morning, they finally figured that out. Guess I'll be keeping my laptop in the car and mooching off of any signal I can find. :) I am at Nate's work right now hooked into their wireless. See ya around sometime soon I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 comments:
I would be in full panic mode!!
So are you guys doing something fun tonight, if you're at his office, or were you out shopping?
We'll miss you here in blogland. Hurry back....
I could not handle no internet for that long!
I could not handle no internet for that long!
Ok, seriously! It's been almost a week now. did that modem come yet?
Post a Comment