We spent the day at the lake on Saturday after they came back from camping. Here is Kelsie tearin' it up on her board.

Here is another one of Kelsie. I think you can see where the handle of the rope is. Guess what she did next? She wiped out!

Brooke just chillin'.

This is where Kylie spent most of the day. Laying on the back of the boat. She has been fighting something all last week and has not felt good. She probably would have gone camping too if she had felt better.

This is the only picture you're gonna get of me in a swimming suit. Yes, I was out there boarding!

And here's a good one of Nate. He got some good air! Had to get a picture of all of us on this post. We don't have too much boating left this year.

5 comments:
Woo-hoo! Love the pics. It's sad that boating season is almost over isn't it. My in-law's went to Lake Powell again this week. I think they forgot to invite us.
Those are way cool pictures. Looks like a blast.
Awesome pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Wish we lived closer. ;-)
What a fun fam! I hope my fam is that cool someday!
i LOVE wakeboarding!!!!!!!
Post a Comment