Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bundled up and Kylie's SO Lucky!!

This is what my girls look like anymore when we go anywhere in the Jeep at night. It is getting colder and Nate refuses to put his top on the Jeep. It's pretty funny. We have the heater going full blast and all bundled up.
Kylie is such a lucky girl! She got a phone call from the executive secretary in the stake tonight, actually they asked Nate first, but then he asked for Kylie and told her that the Stake President has asked if she would talk in Stake Conference in a couple of weeks. Isn't she so lucky? Glad it's her and not me. :)

9 comments:

tammy said...

Funny that he's sacrificing his girls to keep the top off. I can't wait for it to cool down enough so I can finally open my sun roof! Yeah for Kylie! I'm sure she'll do great, but holy cow, I can barely speak in Sacrament Mtg.

Joy :) said...

Cooooool! Lucky, for her. Lucky it wasn't me...How does she feel about it? I'm not sure how my kids would feel about it. But then again, lucky her.

Deb said...

I understand how Nate feels, I can't seem to want to put my top up either. Both Stephen and I have convertibles right now and we love them! Good luck with Kylie and her talk...I had to speak in stake conf when I was a teenager too! Scary!

Kylie Ann said...

i think you all should have to do it. i hate talking in church!!! but you cant really say no to the stake president can you?

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Yea! It looks great! You're not stupid, lots of people have done that.

Joy :) said...

cute new background..

Shauna said...

I wouldn't want to be Kylie! I think I would have to be out of town that weekend!

Kylie Ann said...

i really like your idea Shauna :) maybe ill use it. lol

Cristi said...

WOw! Tell her good luck!