Any chance Nate gets, you know what he will be doin'. And any time that he and Jon can have off together they take advantage. Here's some pics from our adventure on Monday with Lynne, Jon, Peter and Simon (cousins and who Nate works with) and some other people came with us too.

Simon, Brooke, Kelsie and Kylie eating their lunch.

This little hill is called Drive Line Hill. Pictures never do it justice, but you can see from the people around, they just go and hang there for the day watching people go up it. And for people like Nate, when you have an audience it just makes you want to do it more and prove you can make it up it.


This little spot, actually did some damage. Not much, but good thing for rocker panels Nate put on. They paid for themselves on this spot. :)

Brooke and Simon taking in the scenery.
6 comments:
Fun pics! I'll have to show them to Blaine. Man, it's so pretty there. I say that everytime don't I?
Looks like you had a fun weekend between the boating and the 4 wheelin!
It is very pretty there but I think Nate is a little crazy. LOL
Nate is totally CRAZY. I don't know if I can stand to look at pictures like that with the jeep.
Nate is CRAZY!!! for sure but what a fun time he has and then everyone else gets to go to these beautiful places and experiences God's creations. Be careful.
dads not crazy mom!!!! he is just having a little fun:) i love it!!!! but its even better when your driving!!!!
Post a Comment