Just when I was thinking there was nothing to blog about... BAM!!! Literally!!
No, this is not us....
But a young girl that must have been flying down the road by us. It was a nice Infinity car too.
Our windows were all open and it was so loud! I look out the window and see these flashing lights. Guess your hazards go off when the airbags go off, huh? Didn't know that. From what I heard, I knew someone had rolled. Kylie was going to bed, Nate was already in bed, they come running out, "What was that?" So, we jump in the Jeep and go down there. This poor girl was just coming to. A kid that Nate works with had just got there too, because it was almost on his property. She finally came to and was trying to get out. We couldn't get her out, so she started pushing the front window out. Nate and Timmy were trying to help her, but she wasn't being very cooperative. They finally were able to pull the windshield back and help her get out. Wow, scary for her. Hope she is OK. She was messed up though and high on something.
No, this is not us....
But a young girl that must have been flying down the road by us. It was a nice Infinity car too.
Our windows were all open and it was so loud! I look out the window and see these flashing lights. Guess your hazards go off when the airbags go off, huh? Didn't know that. From what I heard, I knew someone had rolled. Kylie was going to bed, Nate was already in bed, they come running out, "What was that?" So, we jump in the Jeep and go down there. This poor girl was just coming to. A kid that Nate works with had just got there too, because it was almost on his property. She finally came to and was trying to get out. We couldn't get her out, so she started pushing the front window out. Nate and Timmy were trying to help her, but she wasn't being very cooperative. They finally were able to pull the windshield back and help her get out. Wow, scary for her. Hope she is OK. She was messed up though and high on something.The funny thing is though, Kelsie and Brooke were in bed and they heard us leave and came out and we are all gone. They didn't know what was up. After a few minutes, they saw all of these flashing lights start to come. They tried to call me and I was on the phone with 911. They tried Kylie and her phone was home. They kept trying and trying to call and couldn't get anyone. Nate's phone was home too. Luckily I had grabbed mine, knowing we would be calling 911. Needless to say, they were a little bit scared not knowing what was going on. They finally did get me though. :)


















7 comments:
Ouch! Good thing she didn't crash into anyone else.
Now that I tagged you, you'll have something else to blog about : )
Oh my gosh! Good thing everybody's houses are away from the road, with all those accidents that happen up there.
How scary, glad it wasn't any worse than that.
How scary! I was worried at first that it was someone in your family. I am so glad it wasn't!!
Hey Lori,
I like your blog. I didnt know you had one.
Hey Lori,
I like your blog. I didnt know you had one.
Holy cow! How scary!
PS Love the new look!
Post a Comment