Tuesday, October 14, 2008

update...

I know, I know, it's about time I update. I am getting bugged that I need to update. Sorry! Normal life still happens. One of the things keeping me busy is this...

Yes on Prop 8 Pictures, Images and Photos

Kelsie and Brooke also have their first tournament basketball game this afternoon. They had an undefeated season, so "should " win the tournament also. Brooke was so excited to make her first basket in a game at the last game. Remember she's only a 5th grader playing against 8th graders. GOOD LUCK KELSIE AND BROOKE!
***edited*** They won their game and now get to play for the championship at the high school on friday night. Yeah!! Against a team they have already beat twice. They should take it all!!

3 comments:

tammy said...

I was wondering about you. I haven't even got an email from you lately. Life is busy I know. What are you doing with the prop 8?

Joy :) said...

It's about time! Go, Kelsie and Brooke. Yeah, prop 8.

Cam said...

I'm sure they will take the game on Friday night, good luck! I'm going to look at this prop 8 online right now.