Friday, October 3, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!!

Never thought I'd be so excited for it to rain! It's been a long summer and we never get ANY rain ALL summer!! YEAH! Of course it's raining and then heading onto UT. It's conference weekend. Doesn't it always rain or snow on conference weekend? Brooke came home and put her pj's and her slippers on. She thinks it's winter I guess. We were prepared though. We put the top on the Jeep last night and covered up the boat. Kylie said lots of people still had their tops off of their Jeeps at school. Sucks for them!

6 comments:

Kylie Ann said...

ME LOVES the rain. wishin there was a home football game though. maybe it will rain next week for homecoming game? hopefully.

Joy :) said...

Cute post. I don't know if I like the rain yet or not.

tammy said...

We get excited when it rains here too. Funny. As long as the storm over CA goes away by Tuesday when we'll be at Disneyland!

Shauna said...

We are getting rain here today. Yeah!!

Shauna said...

We are getting rain here today. Yeah!!

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.