It's Fall Break this week. The girls are out of school all week. They have already started filling up the days with things to do and places to go. They think they always have to be doing something and going somewhere.
Kylie did an awesome job on her talk yesterday at Stake Conf. Everyone told her what a good job she did. She had to sit on the stand right next to our visiting General Authority, Elder Hamula. He was an awesome speaker! At all of the sessions, he got up there with no notes and talked for an hour each time. Nate's Aunt and Uncle said they were proud to be related to Kylie and then Nate's cousin, Lynne, called and left a message on Kylie's cell phone telling her what an awesome job she did and how proud she was of her and that she should talk more often. I could tell she was nervous up there, but everyone else said she didn't even seem nervous. Great job Kylie!



















7 comments:
Good job Kylie! That's a proud mom moment, huh?
I am so glad she did a good job and didn't embarass me. I bet she's glad it's over.
I still have no idea what you're talking about.
I think I finally got it.
I am so glad she did well. I'll bet you are all glad it is over!
Good for her! DO you like the year round thing? Emma is starting kindergarten next year and it's sounding more and more attractive.
That's something I'm not sure I could even do, good job Kylie!
Post a Comment