Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN...

Brooke 5th grade - Batwoman
Kelsie 8th grade - Hippie
Kylie, Junior - Batwoman
Kelsie and some of her friends with the witch's brew we made for her class. This is probably like the 5th year in a row I have done this for their classes. It's always a big hit!
Brooke and one of her friends with witch's brew for her class. We hope it doesn't rain tonight. It's been raining off and on today and everyone is planning on going to the Haunted House and then Trick or Treating with their friends. We will have no kids tonight to even go to our ward Trunk or Treat. Oh well, a night out for us.

5 comments:

tammy said...

Fun! Cute costumes! Our kids don't dress up at this school. Which is kind of a bummer, but also kind of not!

Kylie Ann said...

Thanks for making my cape Mom. Tammy how could your kids not dress up for school? That's sad.

Shauna said...

We are done with trick or treating and we had great weather! I know your weather is coming our way though. Cute costumes!!

Joy :) said...

Cute costumes. We missed you guys at the trunk or treat. It didn't rain till we were almost done, yea!

pattibjohn said...

I Love the costumes! What's up with the brew? Fill me in on that, that is something I would like to do next year.