Saturday, August 16, 2008

We Love Watching the Olympics


What more can be said about this guy than WOW!! He continues to amaze and is so fun to watch. As we watched his butterfly last night, it was so exciting to watch him come from behind and win. The Olympics are really messing up my sleep schedule. I can't go to bed if there is something exciting on. Like the night before with the all around girls gymnastics. It was 1:00 in the morning and I was sitting here by myself with tears rolling down my face when the US took gold and silver and Nastia's Dad was so proud of her. Everyone else had gone to bed hours before. :)

3 comments:

Carli said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that stays up late alone to watch and then cry alone when we win! I love the Olympics

Joy :) said...

LOVE them all!!!

Cristi said...

My mom and I have been up late every night, too! It's too much fun to watch!