Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!



Look at what my Mom does at 66 years old.

Happy Birthday Mom! Wish we could be with you today. Thanks for the example you are to me and my girls. Hope you have a great day! Love You!!

7 comments:

tammy said...

Happy Birthday Lori's Mom!

Kylie Ann said...

Happy birthday Grandma. I love you and hope you have a great birthday!!!! Love Kylie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the B'day wishes hon, but you didn't have to tell everyone how old I am. ;-) Nothing is sacred these days. But I am glad that I can still get up on waterski's. Love you

Carli said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Janice!

It is so fun to live near your parents, they are awesome!;)

Cam said...

Your mom is awesome!! Happy birthday Mom!

Deb said...

Wow! That's so cool! Way to go!

Joy :) said...

Dang, what a cool Mom! HOpe she had a great day. Who cares how old you are, only how old you feel.