Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tri Stake Dance

We had a Tri Stake Dance at our ward building last night. Our ward was in charge of it, but the other 2 wards in our building helped with it too. It was a Disneyland theme, so each ward took a different land and decorated for that. We had Fantasyland for our ward, so we decorated around the princess themes. This was the entrance to the dance that everyone had to go through. This castle was huge. I didn't get a picture of the whole thing, but it went clear down the sides. The cub scouts had used it for a cub scout day camp for something. Our ward kids and leaders painted the whole thing and put the bricks on it. I did the lettering for it and it turned out really cute! (Kylie, Laurissa, Donna, Kelly and David (Joy's husband)
These were the only people from our ward that weren't party poopers and wouldn't dress up!
Our little Beauty and the Beast table.
Our Fantasyland sign. Some more of our fantasyland. The dance was under the pavillion behind us. There was tons of kids there and I think they all had a good time. It was a very successful night!

7 comments:

tammy said...

How cute! I love it!! Makes me wanna be there, or better yet, gets me in the mood for our Disneyland trip! I love that Kylie dressed up.

Kylie Ann said...

this dance was so much fun. and it made it better that i dressed up. even with the hours of prep it took. we still arent done cleaning it up. owell it was way worth it!!! :)

Shauna said...

How fun!What a cute idea!

Joy :) said...

Those pictures are really cute. That table is perfect. I couldn't picture it before.

Anonymous said...

What a fun night for the youth. Love your lettering and Kylie's costume. Thanks for all the pictures. Luvya

Sheri said...

Wow what a fun dance! I wish I would have had dances like that when I was growing up-ours were lame!
We are in the works of doing some redecorating at the dental office. (its almost scary what was hanging up there) So when I get the final 'okay' I want to call you about making a sign for us! But it might not be for awhile-Toms Dad has a hard time with change! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute party! how fun! way to go . and the vinyl was fabulous! what a fun thing to have around! and love that they dressed up! SO CUTE!