Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few ramblings........


The girls have been in school for a week now and the homework has started. They have done really good at coming home and getting it done before they do anything else, most days. It's been nice to get back into a schedule and the girls were glad to get back into school and see all of their friends again. Sometimes I feel like homework is more stress on the Mom than the kids though. What's up with that?


I finally got my laptop back after a week without it. It crashed. They had to wipe my whole computer and start over. Luckily, we had backed up my documents, but I lost everything else. I started getting a blue error screen, so I knew something was going on. So to all of you, back up your computers today!! I am still trying to get some of my programs back on and I finally got my cutter going again. Now I am trying to play catch up. Kylie got a virus on her computer and it took Nate two evenings to get it off of there. Luckily he did, her stuff was not backed up. She really wanted her music and her pictures off of there. Lucky her!

4 comments:

tammy said...

I know, homework stresses me out more than it does them!

Glad your computer is back. I hate computer problems.

Joy :) said...

UGHHHH, HOMEWORK! UGHHHHH, COMPUTERS CRASHING!

Shauna said...

Glad your laptop is fixed. I hate homework too, especially the big projects. Hopefully those won't start for awhile.

Shauna said...

Glad your laptop is fixed. I hate homework too, especially the big projects. Hopefully those won't start for awhile.