A little mud is good for the skin right? Kelsie and Brooke thought so. :)

My cousin called last week to see if they could come up and go boating with us. We went to the lake on Saturday. I am so glad they called. We had alot of fun! This is Cameron and Rachel on the tube. They did awesome wakeboarding too. We got Rachel up on the board and Cameron got to try out his new board. We didn't even get a picture of Nicole and James though. We gotta do it again guys!

4 comments:
I'm so lucky to be related to such fun people!
My boys would be all over playing in that mud! Looks fun!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. I thought that was a statue she was standing by at first.
playing in that mud was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!! i had a awesome time at the lake!!! I LOVE MUD!!!!!!
Post a Comment