Thursday, August 7, 2008

F A I R

This is what we spent all day yesterday doing. Kelsie and Brooke are on this ride and it is their FaVoRiTe!! They are crazy! Kelsie is back at the fair today. She is going to be beat by the time she gets home. She already was last night and I was surprised she wanted to go again, but she is a die hard ride rider!
This is the only other picture I got all day. It's a cute one of Brooke though. I carried around the camera all day and only took a few. We even went to the Bull Riding last night too. Fun, llloonngg day! I could hardly walk by the time we got home. Still dealing with the ankle!
Kylie is still up at EFY this week and having a great time. She really likes all of her roommates and has been to some awesome classes. She is not going to want to come home. It seems like she has been gone for so long now. It will be nice to have her back and have someone to run my errands. Her Aunt loved having her up there to run her errands for her. :)

2 comments:

tammy said...

Fun! And yeah, crazy ride! The ones at the fair always make me more nervous too, more than like Disneyland or Lagoon.

Joy :) said...

What a cute picture of Brooke. Fun, fun, fun!