Ummm, since that one has my name on it, then I think I should get it. I want to know you visit teach. They are very cute. I think Missy wants to give those to the people she visits......:)
OOOH i covet! so stinking CUTE! i love everything that has the name Joy on it. it's not a word at our house it's a name. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! lucky ladies you visit!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
Also.....
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. --- President Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006
I am a Mom to 3 girls and a wife to a great husband who definately feels outnumbered in this house of girls. We love to have fun and it's always a party at our house.
10 comments:
Very cute! Okay, maybe now I need to do these. I know I said it before. I need to get my act together and finally decide what I'm doing!
I love these. Could I make them? How do you do it again?
Cute! Don't forget I need another "l" cut out. :)
Don't you want to be my visiting teacher? I'll take you up on the vinyl offer, but I'll need a tutorial to help me get it done. :)
Ummm, since that one has my name on it, then I think I should get it. I want to know you visit teach. They are very cute. I think Missy wants to give those to the people she visits......:)
I think if I had a vinyl cutting machine I might have words ALL over my house! So CUTE!
OOOH i covet! so stinking CUTE! i love everything that has the name Joy on it. it's not a word at our house it's a name. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! lucky ladies you visit!
So so cute!! Could a craft-challenged person like me do them?
Lori those Joy blocks are so cute!!
I'm pretty obsessed with vinyl lettering. Mom and I just did some for our enrichment. How can we some vinyl from ya?
Post a Comment