We had our ward christmas party last night. Here are some pics for you all to enjoy. I love this pic of Nic and Mindy. (click on it to make it bigger)

Kelsie got to be the angel and had to stand here forever with her arms out. It was so cute though because Shannon told me afterwards, that when she came out and had the spotlight on her Madison, said, "she looks so beautiful."

Here is another couple of Mary and Joseph and the wise men. (for you Chittock girls)
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing the cute pics of Night in Bethlehem! I loved doing those. can you e-mail me the pics of Nic and Mindy- I was just gonna steal them off your blog, but I'm not that talented! My email is krisha_jones@hotmail.com
really! Well, at least the nativity scene looked beautiful. everything on the stage looked so neat.
Love the pics. Ours is next Saturday morning. And of course I'm playing the piano.
Thanks for the picture! I wish I could have been there to hear them. I'm sure they did great!
I just read the comment you posted about shooting at your house. That would be fun. Mark would love that.
Post a Comment