We went to San Diego for Thanksgiving. It was very fun to be with my WHOLE family. Had to get some pics of the feast. Everyone can't wait to dig in! Everything was so yummy!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008 in San Diego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
Love seeing the pics of everyone! And now I'm hungry again looking at that food. Did you straighten your hair in that pic? I don't think I've seen you with straight hair. Ever.
Ha Ha Tam, that's not me it's Kalene. :)
Man, I feel old looking at how big everyone is. I can't believe how old everyone's kids are. Fun pictures, and what a fun experience. I guess it wasn't that long ago that we had my whole family together...not quite as fun of an experience though! I love the picture of all the kids watching t.v. FUN!!
How fun! My best friend lives in San Diego, it's so beautiful! I love that all the family was around, looks like a good time!
PS - is this a Twilight background that you tweaked to be Christmassy? I thought I saw this under the Twilight section, but that could be due to the lack of sleep I get each night. :) Either way it's very cute!
See ya tonight!
Post a Comment