
Happy Birthday Kelsie! This is what Kelsie has been doing for the last 2 days. We got Rock Band for Christmas and she has taken a liking to the drums. This is her right now. Still sitting there in her coat from going out to breakfast with her Dad this morning. Nate has made it a tradition to take the girls out to breakfast on their birthday day. They love it! She doesn't even need anything for her birthday, she is happy with what she got for Christmas. :)
Hope you have a great day Kelsie! Thanks for being such a special daughter and for all of the fun you bring into our family. We LoVe you!!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Kelsie! 13 is a big one! Hope you enjoyed your special day!
Happy Birthday Kelsie! I think we need to upgrade our Guitar Hero to Rockband. I wanna play the drums, and Taylor won't give up the guitar. Maybe Blaine would sing.
Happy Birthday Kelsie! Hope you had a great day. Even though it seems like you were already 13 a long time ago.
Happy Birthday Kelsie! I love Rockband too! It's great!
Post a Comment