It's a snow day at our house today! It is finals week at the high school and they still called school. We are not surprised though because we were out last night in it and in town they had alot more snow than we do.
Nate even got to go and pull someone out of the snow last night when they slid into a ditch, which he loves to do!! (hu hum shannon)


















6 comments:
I wasnt driving, it was Mark. We really need a car with 4 wheel drive. Then maybe I can tolerate the snow.
Thanks Nate for helping!
We're so jealous that you had snow at your house! Hope you guys enjoyed your snow day! I think I'm ready to get the kids back to school. :) We need to get back to our routine!
I'm glad we don't live in the snow anymore. Let's just say we had a few dangerous driving moments. But it looks beautiful!
Wow! My kids would love that! We are freezing here and got a few inches this weekend. No snow day for us!
Great picture. I wish we had that much snow, my kids wish more.
Pretty! We've had a rain day here today, and I don't like it. I need my sun!
Post a Comment