We went to Tahoe this weekend to watch this....

and this...

and all I got was this....

Yah, no fun!! I totally twisted my ankle walking back down the rocks to go to the car. I couldn't even walk on it, so I had to get a ride down to the car. I went and had it looked at yesterday and had an x-ray, but it is just sprained. Thank goodness!!
5 comments:
No fun! We had a few injuries on our trip to, which I'll be posting about. At least you have your laptop right?
Bummer!!! Hope you feel better soon!
That's too bad!! Hope it gets better fast! What a bummer!!
Darn!!! I'm soooo sorry.....but at least you have a good excuse to sit with your "foot" up. ;-)
Geez, are you ok? The dangers of rock climbing!!!!! :) At least your toenails are painted.
Post a Comment