Guess it's time for a new post, huh? Just can't get the groove on. We had a fun filled weekend with Traci and Matt and their 4 kids. We spent the 4th on the boat at the lake and had a blast. Everyone got up on the wakeboards who wanted to and had a blast on the tubes. The kids got a little too much sun, but it is finally starting to tan. On Saturday, we just hung out at home with the kids riding the quads and all of them shooting Nate's guns out on his shooting range he sets up. We bbq'd and hot tubbed and had a good time. Whenever we see them, the kids just pick up where they left off last time we saw them. It's so fun to see them. They have 3 boys the same age as my girls and then they had a girl. She loved having my girls to play with and told her Mom she wanted to stay here all summer. I never even had a chance to get out my camera but I think Nate took some pictures. I'll have to post some pics later.
It's so dang hot here and is supposed to be all week. My girls and their cousins think they have to be doing something and going somewhere everyday all day long and I don't want to do anything in this heat!



















4 comments:
It's not hot there, believe me : )
Sounds like a fun time!
LOL, that is probably true, I'm sure it's WAY not down there Tam.
I am jealous, that sounds like a perfect weekend.
It's so hot here, too. And smokey! Yuck!
Post a Comment