OK, so I know the story line doesn't jive with our beliefs, but I loved it. And I especially LOVED the music. Nate told the girls I couldn't stop tapping my foot. It's one of those you don't want it to end movies and at the end everyone was clapping movies. Don't think the girls will be seeing it though.Friday, July 18, 2008
LoVeD It!!!
OK, so I know the story line doesn't jive with our beliefs, but I loved it. And I especially LOVED the music. Nate told the girls I couldn't stop tapping my foot. It's one of those you don't want it to end movies and at the end everyone was clapping movies. Don't think the girls will be seeing it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
I can't wait to see it. I saw the play in New York about a year ago and have been waiting for the movie. I'm glad to hear some feed back about the movie.
My friends went and saw it last weekend while I was gone. Can you believe they didn't work around my schedule? Guess I'll have to find someone else to see it with me, or wait until it's out on DVD. They said people were dancing and singing in the theater and it was annoying since they were standing in front of them.
I heard the play is really good!
Post a Comment