Friday, July 25, 2008

Home Alone!!

Wow, I'm home alone till tomorrow. Brooke said, "Mom, won't you be scared?"

Nate took Kelsie and Brooke up to where Kylie has been on the high adventure hike all week to meet up with them and do a little 4 wheelin'. They are camping over tonight and then coming home tomorrow afternoon. Kylie had texted Nate to ask him to PLEASE bring Subway up for her and some of the others. Then he got another text a minute later that said, "And bring a root beer too." Do you think she is a little sick of back packing food? She had to pack her food for all week in her backpack. Kelsie spent all morning making cookies to take up to all of them tonight and we got 2 gallons of milk for them to have also. I am thinking they are going to be loving it after not being able to have milk all week and homemade cookies.

I get our king size bed all to myself!! Although I'll still probably only sleep on about 2 feet of it, because that's what I'm used to. :)

3 comments:

tammy said...

I love having the bed to myself - even if I don't use it all. I'm sure the girls loved the cookies and milk. That's what I would've been missing too.

So did you do anything fun, or just surf blogs (which is also fun).

Anonymous said...

HAHA ya i was super sick of the food i brought. why not take advantage of your dad coming up? and the subway, rootbeer, cookies and milk were amazing after the food i had been eating all week.

Deb said...

Did you enjoy yourself? What did you do? I love having my bed to myself, but I miss my honey too.