Saturday, April 25, 2009

179th General Conference

On our trip to Utah for Easter we started it off by being able to go to the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference. We have never been to the conference center for General Conference before so it was neat to be able to take the girls there.
Here are some pictures we took while we were there...
Pretty interesting to see this, but he was a protestor about conference and the church, so whats up with that?
It is really amazing how they get so many people in and out of there for every session. We even ran into 2 different families from home here in Cali.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Love the pics. Especially the first one. I've never been to a session there either.

Cristi said...

Isn't it awesome!? And by the way, I've had a lot of people say the Mormons single handedly stole the right for same sex couples to marry. I have to laugh when I hear that!