Brooke's 11th birthday was on Saturday. My parents were here and Nate's parents were coming that night. We spent the day and went to a place called Sky High down in Sacramento. It was very fun and Brooke had alot of fun. Here are a few pictures of them playing dodgeball. This is only part of the place. Here's Brooke with the ball, probably getting ready to try and hit her Dad who was on the other team.

Here you can see the whole dodgeball court and Kylie and Nate are on the opposite team as Brooke and Kelsie.

Here is a good picture of Kelsie up in the air. She ended up being the only girl left a couple of times against all of these boys.

Brooke with her birthday cake. (brownies)

And this is what we ended up doing after we played some of the games she got. (I know some of you will get a laugh out of this seeing Donna playing the drums) :)

I can't believe my baby is 11. It seems like she was just born. She was only 9 months old when we moved to California. We are so thankful to have her in our family and appreciate what a good example she is to everyone around her. She has lots of good friends and tries to always be a good friend to all. She is my best helper around the house and I appreciate all she does. She is a very good student and is on the track team at school.
We LOVE you Brookie!!
6 comments:
Awww, happy belated birthday Brook! Only one more year till Young Womens! Looks like you had lots of fun! Cool place!
Happy Birthday Brooke!! Looks like lots of fun. And how fun that both sets of grandparents were there too.
And yes, I am laughing at Donna. That is great.
Happy Birthday Brooke!!! I can't believe it has been that long since you guys moved to CA. I remember babysitting when you were a baby and you would cry so I had to just rock you until you would cry yourself to sleep. I miss you girls!!!!
Happy Birthday Brooke! Looks like a fun day you had! I wish you were here in Boston to be Mariah's friend--her b-day is coming up soon too. Maybe next year we will be living there again and you two can be in YW together! Wouldn't that be awesome!
Happy Birthday Brooke! You're so grown up. Weren't you just in nursery? Looks like a fun day.
Happy Birthday to Brooke! Looks like you all had a blast.
Post a Comment