Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The reason I have not felt like blogging...


edited***look at the date***

I did get my Mom and sister though. :)

12 comments:

Sheri said...

Holy Moly! Congrats!!!!

Shauna said...

I think I would've heard you scream from here! :)

tammy said...

Ha!!

But I have been wondering why you haven't been posting lately.

Cam said...

Whatever Lori, you can't fool me, I already had that April Fools joke played on me today by Morgan.

Joy :) said...

That's what we've been waiting all this time for. Geez! Do a real post now.

Lorie said...

haha, love it. you had us until we checked the date it was posted. i'm pretty sure my little sister is calling my parents to tell them she is engaged tonight...

matt and michelle ray said...

Ha! You really had me for a minute! I was thinking "Why didn't she tell us at lunch today?!" Good one!

Melissa said...

uh huh, sure.

Gina said...

Nice work! Good one Lori! lol...

Meiszus' Musings said...

Nice try Lori, they don't let old people have babies!

Cristi said...

you had me there for a minute!

Shauna said...

Congrats :) How awesome and exciting!!!