Ok, Ok, so finally a new post! I know and now lots to catch up on. But first of all, congrats to Kelsie's volleyball team that won the tournament this weekend after having an undefeated season!! They are an awesome group of girls and after taking it all in basketball, they took it all in volleyball as well!! This is what my car would look like most days of the week after school. Sometimes we had to squeeze in a couple more with the teachers just looking the other way trying get everyone to practice or games.

I tried to get some pics of them actually playing, but it's hard and most were too dark. Kelsie is number 2 here.

Here's the team after they won their last game. Kelsie actually had the winning save of the day to win the game. It was so exciting!! Their last game was so close and all of us parents were sitting in the stands just literally sweating! I had flip flops on and when I tried to walk in them after, I couldn't. My feet were so sweaty!!

But the other exciting thing was not just the 8th grade team won, but also the 7th grade team won the tournament. They had not had an undefeated season, but they won 1st at the tournament. This is so awesome for our little charter school!! So here is both teams after.

Here is our team after at a party at our coach's house. Our coach's husband is actually most of these girls doctor and they had a fun time playing sand volleyball, swimming and making s'mores. I think alot of them are going to go through volleyball withdrawels now that the season is over. It's been fun!! Great job girls!!
7 comments:
How exciting! Congrats to them. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if you were going to post anything ever again : )
Congrats to Kelsie!! I would have loved to be there to watch her play!
Congratulations Kelsie! That's awesome!
That's awesome! Congrats Kels!
Good job charter! What a fun way to end the season!
studly chicks!
How awesome!... Way to go! Wish I could have been there cheering them on too! :)
Post a Comment