Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kelsie's 13th Birthday Party and Nate's Birthday

This is the only picture I took at Kelsie's Birthday party. She had a bunch of friends over last friday for most of the day and they played Rock Band, Dance Dance revolution and whatever else they were playing. They had a fun time!
Saturday, Nate and I took off and went up to Reno for his birthday. His birthday was Sunday and that's what he decided he wanted to do is get away. It is so nice to be able to leave the girls home by themselves. We stayed over in a timeshare condo that his parents can get. I didn't even take any pictures. Came home Sunday afternoon just in time to go to Lynne and Jon's for dinner, so it was a nice day.
Happy Birthday, Nate! I Love You!!

2 comments:

tammy said...

You're nice to go away for his b-day. Even if it meant a queen size bed.

matt and michelle ray said...

You sent me dreaming of a day when I can leave mine for a night away... right now I'd settle for a movie away!

Happy Birthday Nate! Hope you had fun!