Today is an important day in history. Even though he was not my choice, we all have to support him now and have HOPE. That's all we can do. I have been watching the events of the day on the TV. My kids are not excited about it all and keep asking me if they can change the channel. I think it's important they see what goes on. He will be the president for the next 4 years whether we like it or not. :)Kelsie and Brooke have half days all week because of Parent Teacher conferences. That really puts a damper in my day.

Can I just say that I am thankful for water. Yesterday we had been gone for most of the day. We went and saw Bride Wars and shopping and stuff and came home to NO water. Not one drip! We have a well, so that could mean lots of different things. So, Nate got to come home and play around with lots of different things in the dark. Still no water. After checking everything he could think of and getting some help, they decided that our well was empty! What? We ran out of water? Yep we did!! We have had a couple faucets out on the property that have had slow leaks so he capped those off and turned off the well pump for a while. Hoping the water would build up a little. It eventually did and we have had water today. Thank goodness! We need rain!! Lots of it!!


















6 comments:
Oh, that sucks! Hopefully we will get some rain soon. Maybe tomorrow.
Awesome post- I share your feelings in that it is not who I voted for- but I had the TV on most of the morning and still felt proud to be an American and grateful for democracy. As for the water- we had the same thing happen at our rental here in Chico- no water, and the well was dry! They had to drill anothter 20 feet to get water though!! I hope that you don't have to go that route!
Taylor was not thrilled to watch it either, even though it took up his whole social studies class time. I was not happy with the benediction - why do they have to turn everything into race? That really bugged me.
No fun about the water. Did you like Bride Wars?
Yeah, water is kinda important! Hopefully you can get things running smoothly soon! If not, you know you can always shower here! Not that we live close, but you know!
Did you love Bride Wars? We thought it was sooo cute!
We did like Bride Wars. Kelsie went again yesterday with her friends and saw it and after they went to the thrift store and they are so weird, they bought a wheel chair and were going around downtown in it. Then one of her friends house burned down last night and now they are staying at the Holiday Inn and her friend is going around in the halls in it. Really!! Isn't that sad? She was the one who bought it and I'm sure it was still in her Moms car.
How sad about her house burning down! Holy cow.
Post a Comment