It's girls camp this week for Kylie and Kelsie. I had to laugh when I saw this sign. Kylie and all of the older girls left at 6:30 on Monday morning and took a wrong turn and ended up at Lake Tahoe before they finally called Nate to find out where they needed to go. They needed to turn left instead of right off of the freeway, but were like an hour out of the way. Um helllloooooo..... Kelsie left at 6:30 this morning. I hope they have a good week. All of the girls love being up at girls camp. We have always had an awesome camp in our stake. I get to go up on Thursday to do a Daughter of a King vinyl project. Should be fun!! It's going to be weird just having 1 daughter at home. We are feeding Tim's dog this week, so Brooke and I are going to hang out at their pool this week, like we did on Monday.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Girls Camp
It's girls camp this week for Kylie and Kelsie. I had to laugh when I saw this sign. Kylie and all of the older girls left at 6:30 on Monday morning and took a wrong turn and ended up at Lake Tahoe before they finally called Nate to find out where they needed to go. They needed to turn left instead of right off of the freeway, but were like an hour out of the way. Um helllloooooo..... Kelsie left at 6:30 this morning. I hope they have a good week. All of the girls love being up at girls camp. We have always had an awesome camp in our stake. I get to go up on Thursday to do a Daughter of a King vinyl project. Should be fun!! It's going to be weird just having 1 daughter at home. We are feeding Tim's dog this week, so Brooke and I are going to hang out at their pool this week, like we did on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
That's cute. yes, give katie a hug for me.
Sounds fun!
Post a Comment