Girls camp was a success!! The girls all did a great job making their Daughter of a King plaques. Here's Kelsie helping some of the girls when she got back from her hike. I was very glad to see my girls and they are having a great time up at camp. (Kylie didn't get back to camp till later. All of the older girls above 4th years got to go boating for the day)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comments:
Cute! Love all the bright colors. Boating?? We never got to go boating at girls camp!
I know, Tam. They are spoiled. Do you remember cooking all of our food and all of the clean up and sleeping in tents? They don't. They have someone cook all of their food for them and it is good food! They sleep in yurts and have showers. They take the big sisters and junior staff out boating on the lake all day. They have it easy!!
I think our stake goes to a horse ranch and sleeps in cabins and go horseback riding. They are all spoiled!
Very cute! You have been busy!
That is a lot of work, so nice of you! I am sure all those girls will just loving having those.
Those turned out so cute!
Post a Comment