Friday, May 2, 2008

My Baby's 10th Birthday!!

I can't believe it's my baby girl's 10th birthday today. Boy how time flies and it just seems like time goes by faster and faster the older they get. Brooke is so creative and imaginative. More so than either of her sisters. Since she was very little, she has loved to pretend and could play for hours with her Polly Pockets or dolls or store or school. She always wants to be making something. Any kind of craft, she's game. She is my best helper around the house and is very good at keeping her room clean. She is so excited for her party today. She has been counting down the days. (she dressed up like this last week all on her own and I made her let me take a picture of her. I am so glad I did, but she will be so mad at me for doing this.)

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!



3 comments:

tammy said...

Cute pic! Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope you had a great day.

Cam said...

I hate how fast time goes. Ít´s sad when they kids grow up. Happy birthday Brooke!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fabulous outfit! too cute! and she sounds like a sweetie! and who doesn't love to craft! hope she had a fabulous day and a spectacular party!