These girls think they are going to be brave and go and pet the cows. Kelsie and Brooke and 3 of their friends didn't get too much closer than this though. They got scared off by a bull. I was standing on my driveway and was zoomed in all of the way. Guess I should have had the new camera so I could have zoomed in closer, but I don't know how to use that one. (Tammy, this is for you, this is the view out our front)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Holy Cow!!
These girls think they are going to be brave and go and pet the cows. Kelsie and Brooke and 3 of their friends didn't get too much closer than this though. They got scared off by a bull. I was standing on my driveway and was zoomed in all of the way. Guess I should have had the new camera so I could have zoomed in closer, but I don't know how to use that one. (Tammy, this is for you, this is the view out our front)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
It is so pretty where you live! I love how rural and all the trees and animals you see. I would love to have cows in my view. Seriously!
Oh, I really want to come visit you! It looks so beautiful! BYW, we love Taylor Swift @ our house too!
Erin and I should come visit at the same time!
wow how fun to have cows! or live close to cows. it's lovely and green there.
Post a Comment