Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kylie's sophomore passion project

For the last week or so, Kylie has been working on this sophomore passion project. They took tests to show what they might be good at as a career and what their passions are. It told about their personality. It's pretty interesting, but alot of it is right on for Kylie. She had fun putting this together. I wish you could read close up what it all says, but it doesn't work I guess. She is having a friend of ours (who is a sherriff) bring home some caution crime scene tape home tonight to put on it, but she will have to put it on in the morning and it is due tomorrow so I had to get a picture without it. She wants to be like a CSI person. She totally gets into that stuff.

(I cannot for the life of me figure out why this picture won't load right)

4 comments:

tammy said...

Cute! She did a nice job.

Shauna said...

That's something I would love to get into too--maybe in another life. Good job Kylie.

Jen said...

She did a great job!!

And just to let you know my cousin LOVED the sign! She said all her sister in laws want to know where I got it or how I did it so they can make them, they covet hers!! Thanks!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cool poster. and love all the vinyl on it! smart , and super lucky! very cool!