Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Neverending Grass

This is what Nate got to do tonight till well after dark. Can you see how tall our grass is? Almost as tall as the mower! Crazy! We haven't mowed yet this year. Poor guy, he can't even breathe either. All of the pollen in the air has really gotten to him. Good thing he finally realized he needs to go to the doctor and get some better drugs in the morning. (Sorry the picture is so dark, it was getting dark outside when I thought of taking a picture. You can click on the picture to make it bigger for all you newbies.)

2 comments:

tammy said...

Good thing you have a riding lawnmower! I was mowing our lawns last night, too, but they weren't quite as long, although the back could've caught up quickly. It grows faster than the front. Maybe because the dogs "fertiliz" it. Has he seen his picture on here yet?

Jen said...

YAYAY!! You got a blog!!!! I love the template, super cute!!!