Kelsie graduated from 8th grade. Yay!! They make a big deal of it here and have this whole graduation ceremony and everything. I never had anything like this. It is so wierd that she will be heading off to High School next year and early morning seminary. Here are a few pics we took of her before. One of Kylie's friends did her hair. She loved it!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















9 comments:
Congratulations Kelsie!!! Wish we could've been there. You look beautiful and I'm sure you gave a great speech. We love you sweetie and are very proud of you. Have a terrific summer.
Love & Hugs,
Grandma
Congrats Kelsie! You looked great.
She looks adorable. Taylor's school does a promotion/graduation from 8th grade too. Thankfully he won't be doing that for another year. I can't have a high schooler!!
Kelsie - you look beautiful! Congratulations! And Kylie, will you do my hair too?!
I can't believe how much Kelsie looks like you when you were mucccccch Younnnnnger. And Kylie looks like Janice and Kalene.
The kids haven't been able to stop looking at all the pictures on your blog. You guys all look great, and we wish we were closer to be with you more!
congrats! and her hair is FABULOUS!
Wow... what fun! She looks amazing. Congrat's to Kelsie!
Hugs...
Congratulations Kelsie! How exciting for you. Hunter had his graduation last week too. I still remember the day I realized Hunter had a crush on you. I think you were his first. Wow, if he saw you now.......
Post a Comment