Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pumpkin carving...

I was just going through a bunch of pictures and didn't realize these were on here. I thought I'd document Nate's creative side. His perfectionism also comes out on projects like this too. :) He worked and worked on this till I finally had to kick him off the kitchen table because we had people coming over for dinner.

It did turn out very cute though. This was Kelsie's pumpkin and after telling us he hated to carve pumpkins, I think he decided it wasn't so bad after all.

6 comments:

Cam said...

That is an awesome pumpking carving job. Love it.

tammy said...

Nice job. He's got talent there.

Shauna said...

Great job Nate!

Joy :) said...

that's a great pumpkin. Is it a self-portrait? HAHAHA

pattibjohn said...

Looks good. I've never seen the teeth done like that before. Just a tip I learned in my photo class--too late for our pumpkins this year, but for next year, when you take the picture with the candle lit in the dark, put another candle just to the side of your pumpkin, where it wont be in view though, then the pumpkin will show up better and it will look cool lit up too! Remind me to do that next year too!

Deb said...

Impressive pumpkin. I love the scary jack-o-lantern!