Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bam!!

So... do you want to see what practicing your overhand serve for volleyball against the house gets you?And that would happen to be MY bedroom window that one of my daughters who shall ramain nameless (middle) did yesterday. :)
It's been a busy week. We had 2 extra girls since Wed. till Sat. night stay with us. Missy and Owens little girls. Lots going on and now I have to get a bunch of vinyl done. I hate when I know people are waiting for it from me, but I just can't get to it. I gotta get busy!!

7 comments:

Joy :) said...

OH man, I am glad I'm not Kelsie.

tammy said...

I thought my house was the only one that got hit with balls. So, now probably isn't a good time to ask you for some vinyl? Just kidding. I'm still trying to figure out what I want.

Shauna said...

Nice!
I wanted to ask you for some vinyl too! :) Probably just one thing and something you already have.
Check out my blog! Now I just need to decorate!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh. ;-( That's not good. Just remember that it's only a window and they "fix". Some things don't. Just put some packing tape on it for the next time it happens. ;-) Love ya,

Shauna said...

Hey I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry mom!!!! i didnt mean to!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just learned how to comment. Cindy helped me. So I'm sending congrats for Kelsie's basketball win and a big BOO for the broken window. Way to go on both counts. It's great to get this stuff on your blog. And you do great music on it also. Merry Christmas, kat