Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I wish we could send you all some yummy cookies we made. We can't stop eating them though.

I'll be spending the day at basketball games and running kids around. Nate is working a show till late tonight. Just another normal day at our house. :)

7 comments:

tammy said...

Aren't they seriously addicting? I've totally blown my diet this week.

~Lori said...

Yah, thanks for the addicting recipe Tammy!! :)

Shauna said...

I made those too! They are yummy!!

KrishasKrew said...

I'll just pretend the ones that I made to "give" to people are from you! Then I wont feel so bad for eating all of them.
PS- I LOVE my rebel although it is a lot to learn, obviously DONT love that it is not taking pictures, we called again and they sent us postage to mail it back- that was cool.

Joy :) said...

those look really good, sounds like a fun day.

matt and michelle ray said...

Addicting recipe... I need it! Those look delish! Glad you had a fun Valentines day! Feels like we haven't seen everybody in forever!

Anonymous said...

Oh those cookies look yummy!